I am sure the LAST thing you want to do in all the hustle and bustle of last minute wedding planning is to pack your honeymoon suitcase. But unfortunately, it is unavoidable; especially if you don't want to leave it until last minute! Check out our top ten list of must haves on your honeymoon to make sure you don't forget a single thing.
1. Jacket/Sweater- No matter how tropical the place you are going will be, you always want to have one of these. You never know if an airport chill or cool evening breeze will catch you off guard!
2. At least 1 nice outfit- Even if you are going hiking in the wilderness, its a smart thing to have a nicer outfit than the rest, in case a spur of the moment event or layover calls for it.
3. Deck of Cards- You never know what kind of delays or rainy days you may run into!
4. Ziplock baggies- Bring a few of all sizes; they will come in handy in the airports and for wet things or keeping things dry
5. Every single confirmation- You never know what could happen with a reservation, so it is good to have proof of everything just in case an issue arises.
6. Family Phone Numbers- Even though you have them in your phone, it is a good idea to carry them on a well stored paper, as well, just in case.
7. Travel Locks- Just make sure you don't misplace the keys!
8. Chargers- If you are relying on electronics, make sure you bring the appropriate chargers so you are not stuck in a rut!
9. All the contact lens supplies you will ever need- It would stink to be in a situation where you couldn't see any of the activities and views you were visiting!
10. Sunscreen- No matter how tan-prone you are, make sure to bring a little bit of this. You never know where it will be offered, and you don't want to be without it!
For a more extensive list, visit: http://wedding.theknot.com/honeymoons/honeymoon-planning/articles/master-honeymoon-packing-checklist.aspx