Monday, February 22, 2010

Red Hot Gucci Cakes!!




I am officially jealous of this cake. Jealous of the receiver, jealous of the people that could actually create and design this, jealous of all who helped eat it. This is indeed a cool cake. Looks like this was given as a gift for a 21st 26th birthday ( wink wink!) And while so many people equate lots of shots on their 21st 26th, a designer handbag cake would have been up my ally so much more. This is a Gucci Cake complete with a Gucci Boston Bag on top of a Gucci Box. Even the little cookie would have made my day. I can not imagine the price for a cake like this, novelty enough that it would end up being totally ridiculous, but isn’t it amazing?

Rethinking your wedding cake???. Why go traditional when you could have had a full fledged designer handbag cake for all of our guests.

Or maybe you are more of a shoe lover >>>>>insert drool here!
(Gucci shoe cakes are from Elite Cake Designs)










1 comment:

  1. HELLO. MY NAEM IS LATRICE AND I WILL BE 21 APRIL 8TH. I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH WILL YOU CHARGE FOR A GUCCI CAKE BECAUSE I AM HAVING A GUCCI PARTY. THE CAKES ARE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL.

    ReplyDelete